Hello Friends !!! Greeting from Podhini Dairy Products !!!
In this blog, we are going to see How to make Pasi Payir With Podhini Pure Ghee…I
It is a simple, healthy, and delicious ‘Pasipayir Urundai’. PASIPAYIR Urundai is a sweet which is made especially during the time of Diwali.
Enjoy this Pasipayir Urundai recipe to stay fit and healthy.
How to prepare Pasi Payir at home for this Diwali with Podhini Pure Ghee. It’s a very simple and easy recipe. Pasi Payir Urundai is a traditional sweet from South India. The ball-shaped sweets are mixed with Podhini Pure Ghee, which adds a delicious taste to this dish.
INGREDIENTS FOR PASI PARUPPU URUNDAI:
Green Moong gram flour -1 cup
Sugar powder – 1 cup
Cardamom –a pinch
Cashew-as per need.
¼ Cup Ghee (podhini ghee)
How to make Pasi Paruppu Uriundai:
- Dry roast the Moong dal till golden brown. Let the roasted Moong dal cool down.
- In a pan, add Podhini Pure Cow ghee and roast the cashews till golden brown.
- Transfer the roasted cashews along with podhini Pure Cow ghee to bowl.
- Add green gram flour 1 cup
- Add 1 cup powder sugar.
- Add a pinch of cardamom powder.
- Add the melted the Podhini Pure ghee and mix slowly.
- Mix everything with a spoon
- Again, add the melted Desi Cow ghee as per need while shaping laddu to a small ball. Repeat for rest of the ladoo mixture.
- The yummy Pasi Paruppu Ladoo (Moong Dal Ladoo) also called as Nei Urundai is ready to serve!
You can prepare Pasi Payir Urundai easily at home with our Podhini pure ghee.
Order Podhini Pure Ghee @ https://podhini.com and we will deliver at your doorstep.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/podhinidairy...
Follow Us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/podhinidair...
For Direct Enquiry / Whatsapp:+91 – 99166 84477
Manufacturing Unit Address : Navakani road,ambilikkai (p.o),oddanchatram(t.k),Dindigul, Tamil Nadu 624612