Hello Friends !!! Greeting from Podhini Dairy Products !!!
In this blog, we are going to see How to make Rava Laddu With Podhini Pure Ghee…
How to prepare Rava Laddu at home for this Diwali with Podhini Pure Ghee. It’s a very simple and easy recipe.
Rava laddu is a famous sweet in many parts of India… Many people like to make Rava laddu with Rava (sooji), Podhini Pure ghee, and lots of sugar because it tastes very yummy.
Is it that bad if you enjoy eating that? No, it’s not! Everyone has their own choice of eating food. We aresharing this recipe to let you know how to make Rava laddu with Podhini pure ghee, sugar, and Milk.
Nothing else except sugar because it tastes very nice. This is the easiest method to make Rava laddu at your home with Podhini pure ghee… The best choice is to serve kids birthday parties or for the upcoming Diwali Festival.
Ingredients for Rava laddu Recipe:
For Roasting Rava:
2 tablespoon Ghee (podhini ghee)
1 cup fine rava (sooji or semolina) or 185 grams rava
1 glass milk
½ cup sugar – 120 grams or add as per taste
3 tablespoons Ghee (podhini ghee)
3 tablespoons chopped like cashews
1 tablespoon golden raisins
½ teaspoon cardamom powder
How to make Rava Laddu
Frying dry fruits
1. Add 2 tablespoons Podhini ghee on a low to medium-low heat
Add 3 tablespoons of cashews and deep fry until its turns golden brown color.
Then ,again add 1 tablespoon ghee and add 1 tablespoon raisins
- Heat 2 tablespoon Pure ghee in a heavy pan or kadai. Keep the stove to medium flame and let the Podhini Cow ghee get melts.
- Once the Cow ghee has start melted, lower the heat and add 1 heaped cup fine rava (185 grams).
- . Mix rava to Pure Cow ghee with a large spoon.
- Stir often and begin to roast rava on a low heat.
- Continue to roast rava till the rava become fragrant .No need to wait for color change. Roasting rava takes about 10 to 12 minutes on low heat. Once the rava becomes hot, then you have to stir non-stop, so that the rava does not get browned or burnt.
- Transfer to the roasted rava to another bowel.
Blending Roasted Rava Mixture:
- Then few minutes’ later , mix powdered sugar to the roasted rava and blend it.
- Now, Again Mix cardamom , cashew and dry grapes to the roasted rava.
- Heat Pure ghee in a pan
- Finally ,mix Podhini Cow ghee along with rava.
- To make rava laddu add 1 glass of hot milk to the rava mixture.
- The mixed sooji/ rava along with cashew , ghee and milk.
- Wait for few minutes and start make the rava sweet laddu.
- Serve rava laddu as a festive sweet or as a sweet snack. Store them in the fridge in a covered container.